CTS Remote Management
Security and peace of mind
Automatic installation of critical updates for important programs and utilities
We're notified whenever an update is released for Windows, Office, Chrome, Firefox, Java, Flash, Adobe Acrobat & Reader, and many more programs and utilities. We review each one and approve the ones that are safe to install. Your computers automatically install new updates every morning, before you start work.
You'll get these benefits:
• SECURITY You’ll be at less risk from malware delivered by poisoned web sites, because browser add-ins like Java and Flash will be up to date on your computer.
• PEACE OF MIND You won’t be bothered by popup windows and balloons about updates. The nonstop barrage of Java update notices will disappear.
Note: Updates are installed automatically on computers running Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista and XP. Your servers are not updated by this service; patches for servers require individual consideration and can't be automated.
Increased Security Against Online
No Extra Cost
When you sign up for CTS Remote Management, we'll take over patching and updating your computer right away at no extra cost.
• Workstation monitoring – alerting us to potential issues affecting data storage, hacker attacks, and your overall network health.
• Antivirus and backup monitoring – 24 x 7 feedback to make sure backups are performed on schedule and security software is always up to date.
• Patches and updates – review and installation of updates to Java, Flash, Adobe Reader, and other important programs and utilities, delivered automatically.
• Remote support – fast and effective support with a minimum of fuss.
Automatic Updates for Windows and Office
CTS Remote Management supplements other update services. You’ll still get the full benefit of Microsoft’s trusted Automatic Update system, and your computer will still restart after installing critical updates once a month on Patch Tuesday.
The management software will identify any Microsoft updates that are overlooked or don’t install correctly, as well as handling all the important third party updates.